Individual successes are all of the athletes successes at SFO. Every bout, every care in training, every decision to work hard and stimulate success from our beginners to our high performance athletes looking to make Team Canada builds everyone else. We are as strong as our newest athlete. Every medal, every top 8 and every success is a group success. Thank you to all the athletes who take seriously the training, have fun in getting better and enjoy the sensation of expressing healthy active bodies and minds.
Over the last weeks, some of our athletes have been travelling with great results:
- Spencer Orr: Gold (Mustang), Gold (Flower City, NY), Bronze (Flower City, NY)
- Ellie Davies: Silver (Mustang), Bronze (Flower City, NY), 5th (Flower City, NY)
- Nolan White-Roy: Bronze (Canada Cup), 5th (Canada Cup)
- Greg Weise: 8th (Canada Cup), 20th (Canada Cup)
- Blake DeGroot: 11th (Canada Cup), 23rd (Canada Cup)
- Scott Bell: Gold (Vango), 6th (Canada Cup)
Clearly, the athletes are doing something correct!
Several Tournaments have dropped, please visit the OFA events page for a listing of current ones. Newly opened include the Newmarket Challenge (senior and y14) and the Brock Open, although it appears to have issues with its website.