1. The price is negotiated between parent and parent - the club is not involved except to make sure the gear meets safety and rule protocol.
2. You must take any unsold gear home, or it becomes, de facto, part of the club (e.g., we put it away and forget about it until next year when we sell it deeply discounted).
3. If you leave gear for the day, and don't return until the end of the day then you must provide an envelope into which people can put your payment. SFO does not collect your money for obvious reasons. Please put a name and contact number on the envelope in case someone wants to buy the gear but doesn't have correct cash etc so they can contact you.
4. It is an honour system, we just allow a space to sell - not police it. We can put money aside in the envelopes, but that is about it and there are lots of people who come through the salle on Sundays.
5. Finally, caveat emptor! Buyer beware. If you buy a used blade, then there is no expectation that it will survive one, five or 500 bouts. Likewise body wires or lames, they may or may not be 100%. It is used gear.